Sep 19, 2007

The Phoenix's Lament

It's a sad sad world.
Prelims is just about over. I think i did they best i could for my papers.
I shall accept whatever result with a positive attitude.
Most of the papers were okay though.

Up next is SAT.I really really really want that perfect score BAD.
I want to go overseas and leave this place.
really really badly.
I must do well.

I guess no one is really that close to people you see in jc. I guess other than my close group of friends of the people i hang out with, i don't really know much people.

I mean, their faces are all a blur and there's really no motivation to bother to know a person if you are (possibly) never going to see him/her for the rest of your life.

I read this random blog and i realised the blogger was right; JC is an in-out thing. It's a preparation process for a new, exciting life in university.

My mind is tired. My heart is excited. I need you.

No comments: